Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GoldenTyre Germany Ihle Racing - Every beginning is difficult





At 11-12. November traveled the GoldenTyre Ihle Germany Racing Team to the Baden-Wuerttemberg in Stuttgart at the start of the ADAC SX Cup and had to fight with some bad luck.

Al-len-in before A.J. Catanzaro, who goes as it did last year for the Saxon team at the start. The U.S. boy managed as the youngest pilot in the starting field to jump directly into the semifinals on Friday evening and there was until shortly before the end of everything good: "It went quite well so far and I was on a direct course for the finals, but in the Vince Friese penultimate turn drove into me and broke my hand here. This is obviously very disappointing for me, "described AJ the Si-tua-ti-on of the first-th evening. Despite a broken hand tried the 18 - year-old to ride the second day: "With the broken hand of course it was difficult and painful, it was more roles, and was slightly faster at getting ahead of the question. I let my hand check at home again hope for a speedy recovery and I think that Munich will be back again."

The second SX1 driver line-up of the team is Czech champion Martin Michek, which for the first time in five years goes back Supercross: "The first day I did something loose, I looked at the track and wanted to avoid falls . Three weeks ago I had my last championship run, and not trained much since then that I should go here Supercross has also revealed until very late. As team boss Jens Ihle had called me and asked if I want to go, I could not resist, I love Supercross, "said Martin, the first day. On the second day, then it ran much better on the KTM managed Michek the leap into the semifinals, but there was a bad start and had the last-chance race: "I unfortunately fell right at the start with some other pilots lost, so of course a lot of time and the opportunity to qualify for the finals. For the next race I am now a little time to prepare for it specifically, I think I'll be a better piece by piece and then the finals should be no problem."

As SX2 driver moved the Briton James Dunn for the team and managed the first evening and the finals of the strong field junior class: "The first night I'm satisfied. I had to initially get used to the bike and everything else here, but managed to jump directly to the evening program. After I went on to score the first run a good sixth place, which was good for me, unfortunately I crashed in the second in the whoops. "On the second day it was not quite as good for the tall young pilots, and so sadly missed James the semi-finals: "Today's not supposed to be, but I now know what to expect here in Germany at the SX and I can now better prepare for the next race."

With Danny Neubauer one of the few German drove for the SX-talents GoldenTyre Ihle Racing Team Germany and tried in his second year finally make the jump into the evening program: "It was rather modest for me, I needed on the first day until I I had gotten used to the rhythm and had the SX-quality race still a bad start. The second day I am approached with more enthusiasm and was also clearly better, but I have the washboard again causes problems. I hope that I can finally create Chemnitz in the finals. "



No comments:

Post a Comment